Thursday, October 2, 2014

Overwhelm...

Today I did a practice with Adobe and my week 3 team mates. I've used Adobe as a participant many times, but this was my first as host. I found many of the mechanics of Adobe to be quite user friendly, but the places where got stuck - I was really stuck.

Note to self - when doing this with *real*  clients - I should do  a run through with each client first to ensure that we don't have problems in the mediation - however, I'm in private practice so how does this become billable time in a way that doesn't frighten them off ie having to pay a potentially high amount of $ for a practice lesson.

I also realized that there could be a real problem with other people being in the room without my knowledge or the knowledge - or approval - of the other party. This will be another aspect of confidentiality to include in the agreement, however, it may not be enforceable if I don't even know if there is or is not another person present.

Finding out more and more about the complications of cyber mediation - it's not nearly as easy as cyber therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment